Searching for high quality, durable, FDA, nylon!? prints (functional prototypes) reccomendations about printers ?

Good night guys, need a little help over here...
Like i said, i'm planning to make functional prints , out of FDA materials but durable, like 680 or 910 taluman s nylons, i was searching arround for a reliable printers , i live next to barcelona, spain, and bcn3d sigma is here abailable next to me (best rated quality printer in april in 3dhubs with 0.05 layer height) , i was also interested in ultimaker 2+ (for 0.02 layer height) but at the end found some questions,,
- in my models , i usually need to make holes that i drive a shaft inside it, so, if my shaft has 15 mm and i make the hole adjusting the tolerance to 15,02 will the printer make a good adjustment out of it, or it will not be reliable , i know it depends of the expansion of the printing material, (nylon in fact i know its quite tricky, like abs) but if i can search the good parmeters for cura, will i be able to control this deviations ? Will the printer be good enough to make clip on models, so one model clip to another one making a gap in one and a hole in another ?
-what do you think about the bcn3dsigma, i think is good to have the 2nd extruder for the supports in pva (i rather waste some pva in each print , i want quality, no matter for some cents by print) , but the layer height of 0.05 is what i would like to be 0.02 like the ultimaker, any tought or consideration of other printers?budget is not a big issue until 5000 , is my company project and they relay on me , but i need to accomplish what i say the printer will do.
-that point i cannot find much info about, does pva supports work well with taluman nylons? Any preference in brands?
I hope with that huge and gret community i can find all this answers as the expertise of the users talk by itself !!
Great to be a part of the comunitty , and looking forward for the printer already !!
Thanks guys!!!