Close

Engineer

3D Printed Putin Butt Plug

I sure hope that this doesn't offend anyone, but I just had to share this with you guys. Behold the 3D printed Putin Butt Plug.

This tasteful piece comes to you from the same 3d modeler who also created the Chris Christie Traffic stop figure which got a tremendous amount of attention after the Traffigate mess he was involved in. As you are likely aware, Mr. Putin is quite homophobic. He has set out on a war against the civil rights of homosexuals in Russia. What better way to celebrate his ignorant, unjust ways than shoving him where the sun doesn't shine. I'm sure these will be sold more for gag gifts though You can purchase this on Shapeways for $24 The following warning has been issued by the designer:

This model can only be 3d printed in sandstone color print. This is not to be used as an actual sex toy or is recommended for such use.. Sandstone is very porous and has a rough surface.. So please don't attempt such use
    Here is the Putin 3D Model:

And here is the finished 3D printed Butt plug of Putin in Sandstone, printed from Shapeways.

LOL.... that's all I can say

Technologist
    Damn that crazy!