Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can confirm there are a lot of fake SSR's on eBay. They look like the real thing, but the fry with very low current going through them. The bottom line is if the seller is in Asia, don't buy an SSR from them. Same goes for any kind of USB Flash Drive.

Technologist
    Add usarmyaircav on Google+ Add usarmyaircav on Thingiverse
    I got mine from Amazon.

Engineer-in-Training
    Here is the link to my SSR:

http://www.amazon.com/Lightobject-ES...ilpage_o02_s00

So I had this SSR for several months and have printed on it for probability 300+ hours. My replacement is the exact same SSR as I needed on fast to finish a print for a customer. When I find time I am going to look for a better replacement on Digikey or elsewhere. I attempted to look for one with the same specs but cannot find one.

Technologist
    Add usarmyaircav on Google+ Add usarmyaircav on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKKROW View Post
    Here is the link to my SSR:

http://www.amazon.com/Lightobject-ES...ilpage_o02_s00

So I had this SSR for several months and have printed on it for probability 300+ hours. My replacement is the exact same SSR as I needed on fast to finish a print for a customer. When I find time I am going to look for a better replacement on Digikey or elsewhere. I attempted to look for one with the same specs but cannot find one.
    I got that one too. Let me know if you find a better one. I got mine installed and wired up last night. I am thinking I need some longer wires to go to the heated bed. I ran a test print and it worked good. NOW to do it right and setup the PID to control the temp. whoopsie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12