Hello everyone!

I finally made it I bought my first 3D printer! The prusa I3 (zonestar P802) Ok... a chinese one... on a budget... but still, it's mine and I feel we are going to share a lot of adventure together. The first adventure went quite smoothly as the assembly took me 3 hours (mechanical and wiring). The second one... well, nothing happened.

Let me explain:
- Triple checking the wiring
- Making sure the power supply (PS) switch is on 220V
- Powering the PS
- Nice green led on the PS and its fan is making a cute humming
- One tiny red led is on for 2/3 seconds on the control board then goes off
- NOTHING HAPPENS (ever)

I opened a ticket on aliexpress but I think it would be wise not to just wait for them to reply... first of all because if I keep everything for myself it won't help the community (I had quite the trouble finding anything related to that on the web, yup I am a newbie in 3D printers) and second because they might just not answer with a decent delay, or with an accurate answer, or at all. So here am I, using this thread to talk about the printer, its problems and I really hope, about the related solutions.

So if you could throw directions, or advice, or whatever, I would really appreciate it!

Oh, I almost forgot... Google was not my best friend on this one. I need to learn the "3D printing community search language" to achieve anything, and meanwhile I have to start somewhere.

Thanks a lot guys!