Close

Any experience with the 3KU Easy Delta from China/Amazon?

Sorry if this has been posted before or if I'm missing something obvious... "3KU" isn't a searchable term because it's too short.

Seems like a decent machine, I've seen a couple of people on youtube with them... but not much.

Seems like it's a solid build component wise and the software is pretty standard so my thoughts are pretty much "what can go wrong"... especially at that price.

I think I'd have to add a heat bed for it to really be "complete" but that's simple enough.

This would be my first foray into 3D printing, though I'm pretty versed with Arduino's and such.

If anyone is wondering what I'm talking about here is a link (hope I'm not breaking any rules, if so feel free to strip the link out... I really am not affiliated with them in anyway).

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-...364813740.html

... deltas don't have the reputation to be the easiest setup to master. So without support from the manufacturer I wouldn't.

At first ,I also worried about this ,but after trying I think i was wrong.
    They have a series of videos ,I assembled and tested the printer by following that .
    and their after-sale service is great , the engineer of this store answered all my questions .