Close

Student

Some of my Prints

Been printing for about a year now Not as much as I'd like, have run into so many problems and had to learn so much in such a short time, plus work 10hr days so its been a process, but here's a little compilation of some of my prints. I dont document nearly as diligently as I should.

I'm using a Dreammaker Overlord Pro
    http://tinypic.com/a/ap6aq/3

wow those are really nice prints. Very creative haha. keep posting pics of your prints they are cool to see. Btw am in calgary haha couple hours from you, long live Canada

Student
    Some really beautiful pieces of work there. Hopefully i will be 3D printing soon enough

Cool prints, what settings are you running on the diglet? How long did it take?

Student
    Geeze I dont really remember how long diglet took, I think somewhere in the 6-8 hours realm?
    the mound and diglett were printed seperately.

Printed with 0% infill, with 4 outer layers and no support. Inside of the mound is a little stringy, but it came out pretty good, honestly I screwed the pooch modeling the mound so I'd recommend making something better. I'm thinking of doing a PVA glue coating with sand or dirt Not exactly sure how to go about it. I have some flocking to doi the diglet part, but I still have to decide how I'm going to do the nose and eyes. I have some XTC coating but that stuff is really hard to work with might use clear nailpolish.

Hi, nice output.
    How much time it took to print?

wow. these print are very nice. I wish i have ability to do this. I am not good at printing and art. i will improve my art to do this

Thanks for sharing.