Close

Student

flashforge sd software

I just received a flash forge creator pro today. I have it setup and ready to run a test print. However the SD card that was supposed to come with it, was not in the package. I would at least like to print a test but I cannot do that without the sd card. Does anyone know where I might be able to download this software so I can transfer it to an sd card?

Student
    Thanks Ardvark, I will check it out. My Creator actually came with simplify3d. But my computer does not have an SD card reader yet, and the computer is in a room too far away for a USB cable. I was expecting to test it out with the SD card that was supposed to come with the printer. No Luck. So I have ordered an SD card reader, I should be able to pick it up later today.

I assume I can also print G-code and .stl files?

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottleneck View Post
    Thanks Ardvark, I will check it out. My Creator actually came with simplify3d. But my computer does not have an SD card reader yet, and the computer is in a room too far away for a USB cable. I was expecting to test it out with the SD card that was supposed to come with the printer. No Luck. So I have ordered an SD card reader, I should be able to pick it up later today.

I assume I can also print G-code and .stl files?
    .STL files need to be sliced first
    G-code needs to be converted to x3g