Hey everyone,
First post here.

I am having an issue with a Printrboard F5, it seems like I may have (hopefully)missed something compiling the marlin hex, maybe you guys can help.

20151223_033340.jpg

I built a fairly large printer, mechanically, turned out better than expected.
My effective print area is 450X355X310mmH.
However, even though I am setting my X/Y/Z_MAX_POS_DEFAULT, I seem to be capped in the firmware at around 250mm travel in any direction.
My movements are very close to where they should be in steps/mm, maybe off by a mm or so.

I am suspicious of the firmware, mostly because of my auto bed leveling command response; as outlined in the firmware, I have my safe areas set up to probe in the center of the firmware calculated X/Y area after homing, and sure enough, the Z probe descends at around 125x125mm, instead of attempting my set travel dimensions. All behaviors mentioned are the same with Repetier and Pronterface.

The printer is NOT skipping steps or drive teeth, the issue persists in Repetier Host (with appropriate bed size/travel settings).

A quick background since I haven't added a sig yet, This is not my first printer or GCode machine, this is not my first Printrboard, and this is not my first firmware compilation/flash.

Thanks! I can include more data on request, does this forum have a 'spoiler' function for code, or just use pastebin or something?