Howdy all,

I recently assembled a DIY Kossel XL kit from Makergeeks. I configured the Arduino Mega 2560 acording to this guide....... http://solidutopia.com/marlin-firmwa...r-guide-basic/

As of this passed friday I can get my printer to move using Repetier Host on the XYZ axis in only one direction (up), Z rising all the way no matter the distance selected. Endstops dont seem to engage, unless the carriage reaching the endstop and skipping acouple belt teeth is "working properly". The hotend will reach operating temp and will allow me to test the extruder, but the hot bed does not engage. Aside from those issues, I'm not sure what else isn't as it should be.

So, if someone has a guide or some guidance to offer for tuning and proper configuration, that would be Fantastic! I'm also interested in anyone else who's come across/dealt with this model and how the over all experience was. I see the Kossel XL has topped acouple charts and afew videos of them are out there, but those examples differ from mine slightly. One difference on mine is that the auto level is apart of the effector's hotend mount in that it pivots. Good, bad?

Anyway, I might as well toss some picture up because........Well, everyone likes pics! (excuse the naked nature of this room, its going through renovations at the moment)

Update: 22/11/15

After sending an M119 command ( as per Applekeith's recommendations), was able to test the end stops. This was the result.......

x_min: TRIGGERED

x_max: TRIGGERED

y_min: TRIGGERED

y_max: TRIGGERED

z_min: open

z_max: TRIGGERED

So then I assume the issue may be in the configuration I did?

Thanks.

Ti