Close

Korean Printer, Rokit 3dison

Does anyone know about these printers?

http://en.3disonprinter.com/product-multi.php

Sounds too good to be true. Dual extruders, 300mm/sec print speed, ultra-fine resolution, etc. for around $2k. Does anyone know if they are legit? I can't find any actual reviews online.

Thanks

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    It all looked promising until I saw the quality of the printed fan housing... a machine can look pretty and print gigantic things, but it needs to do it well - and if they can't get a machine to print something this basic cleanly, yeah I'd give it a miss.

lolzd.jpg
    Last edited by Geoff; 07-28-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Engineer
    Haha yeah that looks terrible. You would think for a picture they were going to use for marketing they would have come up with something better.

I see nothing special about this printer. It doesnt appear to be a corexy design and its still on a cantilevered bed. I would never buy it for myself. There are tons of printers out there just like it.

Staff Engineer
    It's a shame about that print quality, because the laser engraving/cutting feature seems pretty neat. Kind of a unique way to approach the hybrid additive/subtractive model.

I'm interested about the H700 printer, anyone does have any updated news or does have actually tried it?

Me too I'm also interested on the H700.

Is it good? Or have betters for the same price.