So I am new to 3D printing and would love to get one soon. I am very interested in the 10" or 12" Makerfarm Prusa Kits because of the build volume. Most printers I have found come no where close to the size / costs. Keep In mind I only started looking. I have skimmed these forums and see that there is a decent community for these printers also another plus to me.

Since I am completely new to this can I get some recommendations. I want to know if there are differences in performance between the 10 and 12 inch kits. (What do you have and what would you buy if you where buying a new one? Different brand of printer?)

Also this kit gives me other options to choose from however not knowing anything about each option im not sure if it is necessary or what I need for my prints. I plan to create many things for my RPi and my RC hobbies.

Options:
Interface: Full graphical interface vs standard is this necessary? what about RAMPS vs RUMBA? The price difference isn't an issue if its better.

Nozzels: 40mm e3d-v6 Hot end, J-Head Nozzle, Hexagon Nozzle (no clue how any of these perform I assume I would upgrade this over anything else?)

Extruder: Standard Greg's Hinged Extruder (1.75mm & 3mm Filament) - just going with the standard on this one

Aluminum or Wood Heat Bed Mount - I also assume I should just upgrade this also since I have read about warping wood beds.

Any help suggestions or comments would definitely be appreciated or if you think I am in over my head please reply