this was printed with skeinforge
    setting set at
    15% infill
    .25 layer height
    2 shells
    40 feedrate
    60 travel
    195 temp....

I am super new to 3d printing and have in total 25 hours experience any advice would be great!

Not enough information:
    - What material?
    - HBP temp?
    - Did you calibrate your extruder?
    - What printer?

Looks like you're over extruding. Have you calibrated the machine yet? http://reprap.org/wiki/Calibration

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    Looks like you used too much plastic, have you measured your filament diameter?

first ABS layer sticks at base plat (abs)

I have a problem. the printer at my work ( 250 Fortus mc ), is very good and accurate , only the first layer of abs is far too fixed on the abs plate (base plate (also abs )) .
    I have ordered a super glue for bonding to take place only with the adhesive.
    Do you may have a different solution to this problem?
    print 4.JPGprint 2.jpgprint 1.jpg
    Last edited by Vink_Kunststoffen; 09-09-2015 at 02:33 AM.

Senior Engineer
    How are you pulling things off the plate? You should do it by twisting the plate not trying to pull the printed item off.

We do twist the printed items of the plate, by bend the abs support plate. Whereby the printed items break. but the fist layer stil does stick too the abs plate.

Senior Engineer
    The first few layers are the raft anyway and they do not really have to come off the plate when the item does.

It is a strange problem that I have never seen before. I wonder if your plate is too high because the levelling probe is worn. Are you using Stratasys plastic?