Close

Why Doesn't Peachy Printer Announce 3dprintforum?

I know they like this forum and have tweeted about it. Why don't they make an update about it so that all their members can help discuss their product here. I know it's not an official site but it would definitely be a big help getting all their backers in one place to share ideas and suggestions.

I dont know. I already asked, but got no return. I guess they are thinking about it.

I found the forum through a comment left on one of the funding pages. I'm happy to be here.

Peachy Printer Founder
    Hey guys sorry it took us so long to post about this form, at first we were a bit apprehensive but this form has proven its self! Lots of great conversation and great moderation!
    So we decided to plug 3dprintboard.com in our big end of campaign update.. update #10

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/117421627/the-peachy-printer-the-first-100-3d-printer-and-sc/posts

Here is what we worte!

"Many of you may be aware that the folks at 3Dprintboard.com have provided us with a Peachy Printer forum!
    We were pleasantly surprised when the offer came up, and some great conversation has been taking place there ever since.
    It’s officially the best (unofficial) place to discuss all things Peachy!"

Thanks for this form and all the great convo on it!!!

Rylan Grayston

Nice... let's face the wave of people now!

Quote Originally Posted by rylangrayston View Post
    Hey guys sorry it took us so long to post about this form, at first we were a bit apprehensive but this form has proven its self! Lots of great conversation and great moderation!
    So we decided to plug 3dprintboard.com in our big end of campaign update.. update #10

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/117421627/the-peachy-printer-the-first-100-3d-printer-and-sc/posts

Here is what we worte!

"Many of you may be aware that the folks at 3Dprintboard.com have provided us with a Peachy Printer forum!
    We were pleasantly surprised when the offer came up, and some great conversation has been taking place there ever since.
    It’s officially the best (unofficial) place to discuss all things Peachy!"

Thanks for this form and all the great convo on it!!!

Rylan Grayston
    Great that you actualy announced that,

Also congrats with your pledge, I know it will be used well for the progress for this new method, and i am sure this will be something new and great as Reprap became

Also thanks you find the moderation done well i guess haha ^^
    Everyone here is doing his best including the members to just get a awsome Forum where everyone just can get there questions out in the public.

Probably once its in your webshop i will also just need to buy one of those Peachy printers :P i guess till then i will have to create a nice spot for it :P

You'll be able to print the spot for it :P