Close

Page 18 of 411 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcleav View Post
    It has MK10 extruders.
    I would recommend you upgrade to these http://www.micro-swiss.com/#!product...e-cece31e3ba6f
    More then just a nozzle but it eliminates the PTFE tube which will allow a little higher temp.
    The stock nozzles are brass and will wear out with some of those filaments.
    What other modifications have you done to your printer?

Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    If you go back in this thread I made a list of printed parts that I recommend to help with filament path alignment.
    I only modified the extruders, firmware and use a glass build plate.

If you go back in this thread I made a list of printed parts that I recommend to help with filament path alignment.
    I only modified the extruders, firmware and use a glass build plate.
    Oh yeah I saw those and pretty much did those too. I did opt for the magholder build plate. I do wonder why are my prints sticking too muh to the plate? I have the plate at 20c. Anyone knows why they overstick?

Hi all, pretty interested in this printer but it's hard to find pictures of sample prints. Would some of you be willing to share more and give a perspective after the new printer vibe has worn off? This forum seems to be the only active one about the qidi!

I have a few pictures of things I printed with my Qidi. I did 4 Tardis's for friends and all of the red parts on the CTC Printer and the windows where for a friend that does highly detailed railroad layouts. I don't have pictures of everything.

IMAG0444.jpgIMAG0463.jpgIMAG0430.jpgIMAG0442.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bluemeane View Post
    I am not getting very good results with semiflex. I get a GREAT skirts, then it goes all funky and sputters, like it isn't consistently extruding...

It is gappy, and works for a little but, then it sputters, then good then sputter lol.

Can you share your settings? Like screen shots of the pages? I would LOVE it, and you lol if you could. I am even using the upgraded extruder from thingiverse. It feeds great when you are doing the 'load filament' and like I said when it lays down the skirt but then sucks after that lol.

Also only 205???

I see everyone using 250 lol, thta is what I am trying, I will try that next! I am also runing SUPER slow at like 600mm/min lol.

HELP!!!! lol
    These are the setting that I'm currently using:
    Nozzle temp:205
    heat bed: 20
    These settings might not be completely correct but I was able to successfully print a vase shape. I'll post a picture of it later today.
    Settings1.jpgSettings Layer.jpgSettings3.jpgSettings4.jpgSettings5.jpg
    Last edited by migdobbs; 02-17-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by migdobbs View Post
    Oh yeah I saw those and pretty much did those too. I did opt for the magholder build plate. I do wonder why are my prints sticking too muh to the plate? I have the plate at 20c. Anyone knows why they overstick?
    You have the maghold as well? I LOVE mine! I had a rough first print because I didn't have it lined up well, but since then it has been amazing!!! I only wonder how hard it will be to replace the buildtak lol.

I have a few pictures of things I printed with my Qidi. I did 4 Tardis's for friends and all of the red parts on the CTC Printer and the windows where for a friend that does highly detailed railroad layouts. I don't have pictures of everything.

IMAG0444.jpgIMAG0463.jpgIMAG0430.jpgIMAG0442.jpg
    I see you got white ABS and blue PLA as well? lol

What tardis is that?! Its pretty awesome! I wonder if it can be done in dual extrusion? Care to share the files?

Quote Originally Posted by migdobbs View Post
    These are the setting that I'm currently using:
    Nozzle temp:205
    heat bed: 20
    These settings might not be completely correct but I was able to successfully print a vase shape. I'll post a picture of it later today.

Settings1.jpgAttachment 8743Settings3.jpgSettings4.jpgSettings5.jpg
    Nice. I was able to get a good print (For the most part lol), You are missing some screens lol You have one twice there lol. Looking forward to your pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by bluemeane View Post
    I see you got white ABS and blue PLA as well? lol

What tardis is that?! Its pretty awesome! I wonder if it can be done in dual extrusion? Care to share the files?
    Not my design it's a multi part snap together print that can be found at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:124033

Page 18 of 411 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast