Close

Page 100 of 411 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4110
    i got my qidi off eBay and couldn't be happier with there service and postage times as it only took 2 days from china to Sydney with DHL.
    But because i live in rural N.S.W Australia DHL don't service my aria so the printer got handed off to TOLL priority and thats wen my problems began.
    From the time DHL handed my printer to TOLL it took 4 days to come from Sydney to me which is around 700km away.
    The reason being is TOLL lost my printer and it ended up in a depot in a different state and then had to be shipped back to me from that depot.

But all that aside i ended up getting my printer yesterday.
    its all set up and running with one not so small problem.
    The Z axis rod it bent and it stops the bed from going all the way up without a little help.
    I sent a email with a video describing the problem to emily and with in 30 minutes i had a reply saying that
    they will be sending me a new Z axes set up to fix the problem. ( i am very impressed with there after sales service i must say )

The DHL tracking she gave me confirms it is on its way lets just hope TOLL don't screw it up on this end this time

I am new to 3d printing and this is my first printer.
    After at least a month of research and reading reviews and forums and going throw all 99 pages of this thread i feel i am well on my way to
    mastering this machine.

Thanks to all who have posted and i look foreword to reading the next 99 pages LOL

Yep, DHL is bloody fast but the old yellow trucks/vans are hardly seen around here anymore.

When a package comes to me through DHL (very rare) it gets handed off to the United States Postal Service which hires a lot of non union minimum wage workers since late 2014. When they have to hand me a package I always thank them and they grunt at me because they had to walk 8-10 meters to my door. If the package is slightly larger than the mail box they will stuff it inside and break the mailbox where I have to buy a new one (twice in a year). My mother lives a couple of blocks away and her mail box is about 4 mail boxes in size (one I bought her back in 1996 and put up for this reason which is even worse now) and if it is any larger than that they will not even attempt it they will stick a note. So, I feel your pain.

I am waiting on Qidi still but they have 48h to approve or simply sit on their hands (a lot of Chinese are this way instead of politely saying no and offering a counter offer so I am used to them).

the were pretty quick when i made an offer only took them about to hours to get back to me.

I got it for 920 Australian including shipping so i woz happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by kaznad View Post
    Hey Guys,

Anyone got Octoprint working with QIDI TECH I printer? I've sort of got it working with Raspberry Pi 3. I can get the temperature details and bring the X, Y and Z to Home Axis etc. However the state information is not showing anything, just showing "operational".
    Yes. If you have "operational" as the status you're connected to the printer. Remember you must use the GPX plugin with this printer.

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    how bad was it bent? I have seen printers that were just fine after loosening up the screws top and bottom then run the platform up and down a little. Tighten back up and all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren O'neill View Post
    i got my qidi off eBay and couldn't be happier with there service and postage times as it only took 2 days from china to Sydney with DHL.
    But because i live in rural N.S.W Australia DHL don't service my aria so the printer got handed off to TOLL priority and thats wen my problems began.
    From the time DHL handed my printer to TOLL it took 4 days to come from Sydney to me which is around 700km away.
    The reason being is TOLL lost my printer and it ended up in a depot in a different state and then had to be shipped back to me from that depot.

But all that aside i ended up getting my printer yesterday.
    its all set up and running with one not so small problem.
    The Z axis rod it bent and it stops the bed from going all the way up without a little help.
    I sent a email with a video describing the problem to emily and with in 30 minutes i had a reply saying that
    they will be sending me a new Z axes set up to fix the problem. ( i am very impressed with there after sales service i must say )

The DHL tracking she gave me confirms it is on its way lets just hope TOLL don't screw it up on this end this time

I am new to 3d printing and this is my first printer.
    After at least a month of research and reading reviews and forums and going throw all 99 pages of this thread i feel i am well on my way to
    mastering this machine.

Thanks to all who have posted and i look foreword to reading the next 99 pages LOL

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Not mounted up yet but it all came together nicely.
    IMG_20160415_190649813_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160415_190616186_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160415_190702154_HDR.jpg

I'm thinking we might be able to gain about 10mm of build plate travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren O'neill View Post
    the were pretty quick when i made an offer only took them about to hours to get back to me.

I got it for 920 Australian including shipping so i woz happy with that.
    No reply yet. I am really sure they will let it time out where I will offer another time as this wouldn't be the first Chinese I have had to deal with who have some cultural hangup about simply saying no and countering the offer which I always thought the Chinese were good bargainers but that is not what I have found to be true. After the last 5 years of buying a lot of stuff and doing bids and offers they don't seem to say no and/or counter they just let the offer time out when they don't like what I offered. Normally I just move on to another seller and consider them rude and the next one I raise my offer a little and they take it but the problem is there are no others so I will offer again on Sunday (after it times out) raising it some.

One thing that really gets to me is when I am talking to a seller and they don't know me from Adam and call me honey, or hun. I am used to it now but if you didn't know better you would think I was talking to a mistress/lover not a business.

Technologist
    Add KludgeGuru on Thingiverse
    It is Saturday in China, we may not get an answer til Monday morning, (Sunday afternoon in USA)

Quote Originally Posted by KludgeGuru View Post
    It is Saturday in China, we may not get an answer til Monday morning, (Sunday afternoon in USA)
    Yep, what I was thinking though that would put it past the 48h mark so will time out.

Technologist
    Add KludgeGuru on Thingiverse
    Mine just got accepted.

Page 100 of 411 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast