Close

Page 86 of 411 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
    Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    I had the same problem seeing the switch so I took the screws out of the bottom to get a better look.
    Last edited by rcleav; 04-08-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Just got mine yesterday and it was already set to 115.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by caall99 View Post
    If you can read 115, then its set on 115
    Thank you!

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    That brass thing is a pivot bushing for the arm.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:857200

There is a video of it on this item. Can also print these much better feeder plastics while you are at it. :-)
    Kinda figured that's what it was after I put everything back together (without the barrel of course lol) and tried to print.

Thank you SO much for that link though. This is something I have been hunting for on thingiverse but never managed to find.
    Would love to try some NinjaFlex...have a design for awesome new style of RC suspension, but I need some rubberized material like NF. Also interested in it for making some gaskets for on electroplating rig, but not sure if it will work for that.

Speaking of electroplating I'm gonna be testing PLA, ABS and PeTG soon. Pretty sure at least the PeTG will work for cold-plating. Will be awesome if it works...chrome plated prints!

After figuring S3D out.........this machine is a beast with unbelievable print quality! I'm a total newb to this but wow!

So today while printing I noticed that the rod connecting the y axis rods is bent. I have contacted Qidi hoping to get a solution for this. Anyone else have encountered this?

Thanks.

You know I have had two years of hell with my I3 Rework due to an non flat bed (every bed option I have purchased since comes warped and/or bent) and I just now learned of this printer. You would think that some of the big boys on Youtube would have looked at this printer as it looks nice but I am so leery of everything nowadays as I don't need another 2 years of hell AND 700 dollars down the toilet.

Do I have to run the antiquated Replicator3d or what does it use to control? I am used to Ramps 1.4 + Arduino myself. Any mods I need it to print and install them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikz View Post
    Anyone know anything about the upgraded 2016 version of this printer? Getting ready to pull the trigger on it from ebay. This will be my first printer.
    After visiting their store front I couldn't figure out what they did differently and their website is slow as molasses in January with a lot of timeouts (typical for a lot of Asian web sites to the USA).

Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    Your best bet is to make an offer on Ebay. Search Qidi Tech.
    In the US we can get it for $629.00 shipped and there support is excellent even from China. Feel free to read through this thread for more opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye0914 View Post
    Hi All, I did some scanning through this thread and seems like everyone is happy with this printer. I am sending my FF Dreamer back today. It was just to constrained. I didn't think that was going to be a problem for me but it was. I saw that some came with bad parts but it looked like the company sent was good about sending replacements. Is there any major reason not to buy this model of the Creator Pro?
    Seems this printer has a smaller print volume than even the Dreamer which has a far lesser print volume than an I3. Stinks.

Page 86 of 411 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast