Close

Page 81 of 411 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
    Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    If you are running Sailfish on your Qidi Tech you should be using this version of RepG
    replicatorg-0040r33-Sailfish
    Found here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:32084/#files

Anyone know anything about the upgraded 2016 version of this printer? Getting ready to pull the trigger on it from ebay. This will be my first printer.

hi guys,
    im a new user of this qidi tech,

ive got mine yesterday and print some 3Dbenchy, the elephant and some random stuff
    for now i am very2 happy with this printer

next , i'm trying to print bigger object which took 8 hour
    but , the print stop extrude at my 50% job
    the machine is working but no extrusion happen at my right extruder , it is seem to clogged/block
    i try to unload and load the filament but still there is no extrusion happen.

i use PLA 230C extruder - 40c heatbed
    can someone help me to overcome this problem ? thanks

Engineer-in-Training
    Having a huge issue with curling today and last night. Everything I print in PLA or ABS has a corner or edge that curls up. Have tried adjusting heats a bit, cleaned a reprepared glass a couple times. I can not for the life of me tell whats causing this.

Technologist
    Add KludgeGuru on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by HalimDesign View Post
    hi guys,
    im a new user of this qidi tech,

ive got mine yesterday and print some 3Dbenchy, the elephant and some random stuff
    for now i am very2 happy with this printer

next , i'm trying to print bigger object which took 8 hour
    but , the print stop extrude at my 50% job
    the machine is working but no extrusion happen at my right extruder , it is seem to clogged/block
    i try to unload and load the filament but still there is no extrusion happen.

i use PLA 230C extruder - 40c heatbed
    can someone help me to overcome this problem ? thanks
    If it is clogged you may have to take the extruder apart to unclog it. 230C is probably too hot for PLA which may have caused the clog. You should print PLA down around 200C.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    Having a huge issue with curling today and last night. Everything I print in PLA or ABS has a corner or edge that curls up. Have tried adjusting heats a bit, cleaned a reprepared glass a couple times. I can not for the life of me tell whats causing this.
    1. Yes, get your temperatures into the appropriate range for the respective filament. 190c pla with 40c bed. 220c abs with 85c bed.

2. Activate minimum layer time of 15 to 20 seconds in makerware.

3. Use active cooling fan for pla, but not for abs.

Technician
    I am hearing some audible creaking from my y axis, on the left side of the machine. It could also be the extruder slipping.. Maybe 220c is too low for my black abs, and the extruder cant push the filament through... Then again i have no indication of under extrusion. Must be noise in the bearings or carriages. Anyone else notice that?

Hi Guys,

So I order the Maghold Build Platform and the Glass from McMaster and the PET Tape from Amazon. However the Aquanet spray cannot be shipped to me in Asia as they not ship outside US. Any idea what chemical to look out for the hairspray or any hairspray will do?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KludgeGuru View Post
    If it is clogged you may have to take the extruder apart to unclog it. 230C is probably too hot for PLA which may have caused the clog. You should print PLA down around 200C.
    can i have some basic steps how to repair this ?
    or i should contact the qidi support for details??

tq

Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    Heat your extruder up and then remove the nozzle with a 9mm wrench.
    Hold the extruder hot block with pliers when doing this. Be Careful it's hot.
    Pull the nozzle off and then the PTFE tube.
    Turn the printer off
    Clean out the PTFE tube and or the nozzle. I use a heated small drill bit and the finest piano string.
    Put it back together cold. Heat the printer backup and while holding the Hot block tighten the nozzle.

This is just just a quick how to description there are several Youtube videos that cover this just search Flashforge, CTC or Makerbot Dual extruder clogs.

Page 81 of 411 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast