Close

Technician

Selling Makerfarm Prua i3v?

Would anyone here be interested in buying a Makerfarm Prusa i3v either for using or for parts? I bought one originally intending it to be my first 3d printer, however I long since stopped working on the build and recently purchased a CTC which I'm having a lot of fun playing with.

The i3v is completely built up to the point of just needing some alignment/adjustments, wiring up the system and working on the software bit. I've also built a homemade enclosure around the system, which I can easily unmount if not wanted. The enclosure itself is pretty heavy; plexiglass walls bonded to a wood platform base. The base itself is two 1/4" particle board pieces sandwiching a 1/4" piece of cork sheet. This helped me use screws to get angle brackets and attach the i3v chassis itself to the base. Also comes with LED lights. I can post pics of the enclosure or remove it and just ship the i3v itself if desired. Also I have an aluminum bed upgrade on the printer, alongside a nice aluminum knob for the LCD panel control.

Banned
    How much are you looking to get for it?

Technician
    I was thinking maybe $350 plus shipping. Also comes with 3mm black PLA roll.

Engineer-in-Training TopJimmyCooks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cjalas View Post
    I was thinking maybe $350 plus shipping. Also comes with 3mm black PLA roll.
    what print area size, what Hotend, what power supply, where are you located? is it the makerfarm aluminum bed support plate, makerfarm aluminum heated bed plate? generic bed support plate? not really interested in buying, just helping you out.

It's kind of like posting an ad that says "chevy pickup for sale" There's quite a bit of other info you should post that will narrow it down for people.