Close

CTC Formaker 3D Printer

SUMMARY: Zhuhai CTC Electronic Co continues to keep the momentum going as they become a global presence in the 3D printing industry, just recently launching a Kickstarter campaign for their ambitious all-in-one machine, the Formaker, which can pump high-quality 3D prints and extrude two different materials at once. It offers superior speed and quality, as well as a host of other options for makers and tinkerers who also want to take advantage of CNC milling, laser cutting, laser engraving, and PCB etching. More details on this new printer can be found here: http://3dprint.com/88657/ctc-formaker-3d-printer/

Below is a picture of the Formaker:

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Looks like a nice machine.

Would I support kickstarter for a multinational company with huge resources ? Hell no.

It's like ford having a kickstarter for their next variation of the focus. Just greedy buggers trying to work the system.

Engineer-in-Training
    I wonder what they are doing to implement the wiring harness. Surely there must be a way to disconnect and change the harness for each tool head. And that video....wowzers...

Student
    Follow theP13RC3 On Twitter Add theP13RC3 on Thingiverse
    This is just great! I laughed looking at it... The mechanical design of a 3rd gen Makerbot, with the exterior appearance of a 5th gen Makerbot, brilliant!

It really looks pretty great too... I'm almost throwing my money at the screen right now