Hi Guys,

Weve been having a lot of issues with out Makerbot 5th gen Z18. Imagine that!! Anyway I think were about ready to dump this thing and get a replacement printer for it. So I'm looking for suggestions.

Heres what we are looking for in a printer.

1. Large build volume. The z18 has a 12"x12"x18" build volume and sometimes even that wasnt enough. Doesnt really need to be bigger but cant be too much smaller than what were working with now.
2. Ease of use. Must be relatively hassle free, push a button and print operation. I dont mind tweaking some settings or whatever but this is for work so I cant be spending hours working on this think like I am with our Z18.
3. Speed. The faster the better. I do not care at all about how low of a resolution it will print because well never use it. I print at the largest resolution our Z18 can do because we want stuff printing fast. With an average print time of 8+ hours and many 20+ hours faster speeds would be really nice.

Any suggestions will be appreciated and considered. Thank you for taking the time to read this.