Close

Geeetech Prusa i3 a lot problem.... and questions

well... maybe is my skill or lack of knowledge.. here is something really happen to me...

the bed stick really well... no problem with pla n abs printing ..
    but it only ...

sometimes it print nicely but sometimes are terrible mostly happen are not at the 1st layer but is in the middle...
    sometimes the don't extrude when at the half way print.. that one really make me feel "DAMN"
    sometimes it look like this

i use pla with temperature 185 bed 75...
    and abs with temperature 230 bed 120...

any idea ? i really need help i almost wanna give up this Geeetech PRusa i3 printer...

Pardon my bad english hope u guys understand

please helllllpp.. i give a cup of coffee who can help ....
    Last edited by fei8820; 07-10-2015 at 07:16 AM.

Technician
    Add ZorAxe on Thingiverse
    Is this something you designed yourself? Maybe try download a .STL file from www.thingiverse.com and try print it. Make sure your extruder is not slipping. Maybe it's slipping sometimes and cause the printer not to print.

It could be loads of other things causing the problem though. Please post your setting you are using.

Have you calibrated your printer properly?

Hi thanks for the reply...
    there is some i design my self... some are download... now even the download are unable to print nicely...
    hmmm talk about calibration ? I only knw the print bed and nozzle distand... is there anything eles i have to do ?

Technician
    Add ZorAxe on Thingiverse
    Calibration is so important. That is probably why your 3D printer is not printing good quality prints. Have a look at the link below and read through EVERYTHING. There is a lot of information all regarding calibration and it will definitely help. Please read though all of it and apply it to your printer. Then let me know if it has helped

http://reprap.org/wiki/Calibration