We have posted alot of good news about the peachy printer lately, but its my job to keep thinking about what still needs improvement.
So I thought I would do a post that keeps it real.

Here are a list of known problems, temporary hacks for them, and what we plan to do in the long term to fix them.

1. Sometimes we still get holes in our prints.
hacker solutions - slow your print down, help us figure out why this happens.
long term solution - start doing r and d to the resin.

2. coil wires are finicky and can break off
hacker solution - solder your coil connections, when coil wires break unravel the wire and make a new connection, buy a new coil They will be cheap.
Long term solution - we want to put coils on there own pcb daughter boards, so they just plug in with a ribbon cable

3. some parts are very small and hard to assemble
Hacker solution - tweezers + patients goes a long way, oh and we are sending some extra parts in case they fly out of your tweezers
Long term solution - pre assemble some parts that are tricky for people to build.

4. salt water and hoses are messy
Note: we have done alot to improve this already, its alot better than our beta units, but could still be better.
Hacker solution - Put a towel down on your work bench and do all your printing on that towel.
long term solution - developing a sealed dripper that is very easy to take apart and clean might help, so would a pump.

5. Calibration features are needed for accurate prints
hacker solution - .... umm... dont print things that require accuracy
long term solution - build the features and do a software update.

Im sure our early adopters types will navigate these problems just fine, but it would be even better if they didn't have to.