Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for all this info guys and gals. It is really helpful. I will investigate each option and report back after. Thank you.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    start with makerware desktop.

Just be aware that it will reset a lot of the values for no good reason. Always go over the settings, carefully twice before pressing the print button.

And you won't end up printing a giant high quality filled stanford bunny that took 18 hours when you were aiming at a low resolution hollow one in 4 :-)

thank you for that advice - yes - I am trying to do quality work too since I'll be selling my fan art I make in Z-Brush at Comic Con this year. I have actually had a chance to use some software that I bought when I was trying to get into business for myself a while ago, but then thought, why not embelish this with a 3D Printer? What a way to show off my art. .

I am working on my first piece in the back for the printer - a nice larger size Leonardo from Mutant Ninja Turtles 90s film version - I'll be doing the others after. Using my pen tablet I got a long time ago for it I have much more control than I ever thought possible in Zbrush.

Well, before I start rambling, have a good one all, and thank you very much again for all the oodles of information to go through. I will keep you ALL posted as to how I am making out. I'll post previews from time to time of my prints so you can see how much you've helped me.

Thanks again! Have a great day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12