Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flashforge Creator Pro. No Filament Extracting? NEWB to 3D Printing

Hi all -

I am a newb as it states to 3D Printing.

I have the filament guide tubes installed, the filament loaded, but nothing comes out of the printer when the printer completes preheating.

I'm hoping you can help me out and solve why this is happening. It doesn't even seem as though the plastic is even melting. Any thoughts, theories, or suggestions?

Thank you so much for your help. I'm looking forward to the world of 3D Printing!

John Thuot II
    The Grey's Studios

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Did you use the Load Filament menu item? I had to push the filament a little to get the motor to grab it.

Thank you. I will give that a try. I'll keep you all posted too. I'm active in my requests for help - no left wondering!

John Thuot II
    The Grey's Studios

It's working! Thank you!

John Thuot II
    The Grey's Studios

Follow ServiceXp On Twitter Add ServiceXp on Google+ Add ServiceXp on Thingiverse
    Fantastic!!

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    pre-heat - does just that: it heats the extruder and or bed - it does not feed the filament :-)

I sometimes wonder why people write manuals or include basic instructions with printers ;-)

Engineer
    Got a long road ahead. Wait til the first extruder jam and you gotta take it all apart to get it unclogged :P

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    yeah that's fun :-)

Got it working fine. As I said. I DO read the manuals too. I still had questions. Not a nice way to be welcomed to a forum, disciplined by another member when they don't know the whole situation. As I said to the original person that HELPED me, they're fine. All set. Useless to ask if I read the manual at that point.

Senior Engineer
    I don't see any discipline, I see CA wondering one of the unfathomable questions that science has yet to answer along with:

Why can women not learn that light switches go both ways.
    How can something bleed 25% of the time and still be alive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast