I took a few weeks off from hobbies and such due to family circumstances and am printing again. I only mention this because I want to help others as much as I'm being helped. Anyway, I did my longest print yesterday, 12 hours. And had a failure I was hoping you good folks here could help me to understand.
The part is something I designed in sketchup, pretty basic and simple. All was going well for most of the print. But I woke up this morning to this

The lower 3/4 of the print. It seemed to have printed very well, clean lines, good quality. Then, at about the 3/4 mark there are odd paths that look like it wasn't going around the circle, and all sorts of odd behavior. Here's more pictures.

This was printed on a Prusa iV3 10" and sliced with slic3r using PLA. I am not home right now so I don't have all the slicer settings, but I know it was .2 layer height, 195 nozzle temp and 65 bed temp.
Anything else you need to know? If you want to see the sketchup, stl, or g-code files, how to I attach them?

What seems especially odd is that the print is very good, except for that one small segment. The corners kinda curled up at the end. Those stray threads that I initially thought were odd motion paths, I now suspect that the issue was that the filament didn't stick the whole way around the circle, but stuck at point A and B, making the straight line.