Close

ATSmake Jupitor 2 3D Printer & More

Shenzhen, China-based ATSmake (Artisan Make) has been steadily introducing new models of 3D printers. Now, following up September's unveiled Make SLA printer and December's release, the Mars FFF-based 3D printer, ATSmake is introducing several 3D printers all at once, offering a variety of price and service points. The ATSmake Jupiter 2 is the only one so far with an announced price ($1070), though specs are available for all newly announced machines. The Jupiter 2 will have a build envelope of 300 x 200 x 360 mm, while the other five 3D printers range from a build envelope of 250 x 250 x 250 mm to a much larger 600 x 600 x 1000 mm envelope. The five printers in that range include (from smallest to largest) the ATSmake 250, ATSmake 300, ATSmake 450, ATSmake 500, and ATSmake 600. For more details on these newly announced 3D printers from China, check out the full article: http://3dprint.com/55194/atsmake-jupiter-2-printer/

Technician
    ATSmake is going all time high now =)
    We have been partnered with TMTCTW since long and have them at our site for quite some time now=)

These are not new, but they do have a good reputation in China. The ATCmake/TMTCTW boss is a bit nuts though. Insists it's not an Ultimaker derivative but entirely his own invention.

Quote Originally Posted by oklok View Post
    ATSmake is going all time high now =)
    We have been partnered with TMTCTW since long and have them at our site for quite some time now=)
    Hi,
    TMTCTW n ATSmake r all our brands.
    But TMTCTW is famous in China, we use ATSmake in Foreign countries.
    Of course,we have many reseller in China as well.
    I am not sure whom u connect with?

U may check our Chinese website: www.tmtctw.com

BTW,Jupiter 3d printer is our first type released in 2009

Please help.
    I am looking for someone who has bought and used this printer "Artisan Make's Make SLA 3D Printer". I have a few questions.