Close

Hybrid View

makerground

Exclamation Bubbly first few layers <15 layers, with or without a raft.

hi there new member here,

I keep getting bubbles in the first 1 to max 15 layers with or without a raft yet the raft is never affected.

I have no idea what the problem is as I've levelled the bed, and I thought it could be the matieral but why would it be fine with the raft and the layer on top.

It just seems to be on the bottom and it does it with several parts.

If someone could help me that would be amazing as Im really lost and its actually upsetting as Ive wasted so much money trying to fix this problem

Here is a link to the images for a clearer idea: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131493391@N06/

I have a flashforge dreamer with simplify3d

Thank you
    Last edited by makerground; 03-30-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    I think your Z zero is closer than it should be, and you are overflowing the first few layers because of it.

makerground
    I have a Flashforge Dreamer with simplify3d so how can i fix the z Zero? Is it my bed levelling then? Should I move the head a little further away from the bed?

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Yes, give that a try. Maybe 50 microns?