So I've been looking around here for a few weeks now finally made an account. Well my first misadventure was buying a davinci from a close out store got it home and plug everything in screen lights up and nothing works after 3 days of trying to deal with xyz i said screw it and took the thing back. For the last 5 months I've been looking at different printers and came across the makerfarm i3v kits about 3 weeks ago. so far everything that I've read about support and colin, has been very positive. with that being said i have settled on the 12" kit due to what I'm going to be using the printer for. I've went ahead and bought the power supply and glass already, and I'm ready to place my order. I just have a few questions before I finalize everything,
what is the benefit of getting the full graphical display vs. the standard lcd, along with the advantages of rumba over the ramps board. Second is the nozzles is it worth it getting the hexagon nozzle over the jhead.

I spend most of my free time on here or thingiverse and youmagine along with downloading a host if items for the printer itself like the anti-vibration feet and what not. Any and All help will be greatly appreciated Thank you.