Close

Download and 3D Print Paul McCartney

For a recent music video and the video game Destiny, Sir Paul McCartney was made into a holograph figure during production; in order to do that, they had to make a 3D scan of Sir Paul, which was distributed to to PaulMcCartney.com at their request. The files have been released for free download so that anyone can make their own piece of 3D printed McCartney memorabilia. Check out more details about this high-tech Beatlemania in the full article: http://3dprint.com/51874/paul-mccartney-3d-printing/

Below is a look at 3D printed mini-Sir Paul McCartney figures. Let us know if you have downloaded the files and 3D printed your own mini Sir Paul McCartney

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Finally !
    An airgun target I can really enjoy shooting :-)

AAARRRGGHHH ! my ears are bleeding the bloody website makes you listen to the man.
    Sheesh, talk about suffering for my art :-)

Can't find the files

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Krassenstein View Post
    For a recent music video and the video game Destiny, Sir Paul McCartney was made into a holograph figure during production; in order to do that, they had to make a 3D scan of Sir Paul, which was distributed to to PaulMcCartney.com at their request. The files have been released for free download so that anyone can make their own piece of 3D printed McCartney memorabilia. Check out more details about this high-tech Beatlemania in the full article: http://3dprint.com/51874/paul-mccartney-3d-printing/Below is a look at 3D printed mini-Sir Paul McCartney figures. Let us know if you have downloaded the files and 3D printed your own mini Sir Paul McCartney
    I can't find these files anywhere....HELP

where are the 3D printable files of Paul McCartney