Close

Technician

Used G-Code Commands?

I have looked at the G-Code references, etc. Currently my control software attempts to correctly handle all of the commands that could possibly apply to 3D-Printing, though it would be made simpler if I could ignore a few more of the G-Code commands.

So is there a list of the G-Code commands actually produced by the slicers in common use?

Senior Engineer
    There are a lot of Gcode references with the Reprap wiki ones being the most widely used for 3d printer reference.

marlin_main.cpp has a list of the ones that are implemented with Marlin at the top of the file.

The LinuxCNC wikis are probably the most complete in terms of "if it's used at all by any obscure machine then it's in there"

As far as slicers goes all you need to do is slice something then look at the Gcode it made.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    There are a lot of Gcode references with the Reprap wiki ones being the most widely used for 3d printer reference.marlin_main.cpp has a list of the ones that are implemented with Marlin at the top of the file.The LinuxCNC wikis are probably the most complete in terms of "if it's used at all by any obscure machine then it's in there"As far as slicers goes all you need to do is slice something then look at the Gcode it made.
    Thank you very much. It is kind of a duh on slicing something then looking at the G-Code output, I sometimes overlook the obvious.That is very helpful.