Close

NnjaFlex's 3D Printed Easter Egg Design Contest

Filament manufacturer NinjaFlex has launched their #Easter3gg Competition. Design, 3D print, and submit the winning 3D printed Easter Egg and you’ll win five spools of NinjaFlex 3D printer filament in the colors of your choice plus instant exposure in NinjaFlex’s social media venues. The contest submission deadline is March 31 at 11:59 p.m. UTC and winners will be announced on April 5. Read more about the contest and find some inspiration in the full article: ttp://3dprint.com/49575/ninjaflex-easter3gg-contest/

Below is the contest banner. Let us know if you enter this contest. Post your designs below!

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Seriously bad link

Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    Most of the examples would not print on the sorts of 3d printers that can use Ninjaflex. Do we get bonus points for designing fff friendly designs?

Hmm, fffriendly. I wonder if I can make that a thing.

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Weird. The link didn't work last night when I posted. Now it does. Meh, Thats the internet for ya.

http://3dprint.com/49575/ninjaflex-easter3gg-contest/

All submissions must be uploaded to NinjaFlex's Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest channels with hashtag #Easter3gg. Entries will be judged on creativity, design, quality and uniqueness.Entries can be submitted between 1st March and 31st March at 11:59 UTC, team efforts are also welcome.
    Guess that leaves me out. I don't partake of the (anti)social sites. No alternative entry method. So, anyone without FB or Twit accounts won't be playing.