Hey all,

I'm a jewelry designer who's been working with Shapeways for three years or so now. And for the record, I have no complaints; Shapeways has always treated me well and I will definitely continue using them. However, I recently came across another website called JewelDistrict, which will not only print in silver and brass (and with various platings), but will also add gemstones to your piece if you set it up properly.

That's a fantastic idea for a service, but JewelDistrict (which is still relatively new, I think) suffers a bit from lack of options; they only have so many kinds of gemstones available, in only so many sizes, of only a couple shapes, and only so many materials and platings available.

So, I'm here to ask: does anyone know of any other sites like JewelDistrict? Even if another site also offers only very limited options, one of those options might be something JewelDistrict doesn't. When I Google searched for a service like this, JewelDistrict didn't show up until page 3 or 4, so who knows what else I might be missing?

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any info!