Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

3D Systems to Announce a Dozen new Products at CES!!

Here is a Press Release from 3D Systems. Looks like they will have plenty of announcements next week at CES! Can't wait to see what they will be!

ROCK HILL, S.C., Jan. 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSEDD) announced today that it is expanding its 3DPRINTING 2.0 initiative into the consumer space with multiple, groundbreaking 3D printing and scanning products that it is showcasing at the 2014 International CES in Las Vegas, NV, January 7-10, 2014. Throughout the week the company plans to reveal a dozen new products together with meaningful partnerships and immersive experiences that catapult its entire portfolio of consumer solutions forward. As part of expanding its 3DPRINTING 2.0 initiative, the company will preview next-gen consumer and prosumer products and unveil three entirely new product categories at the Las Vegas Convention Center in the South Hall 3, booth 31424.

"We are bringing to CES 2014 the most powerful set of consumer 3D printing products, tools, platforms and solutions available today for the benefit of major brands, retailers and users," said Cathy Lewis, Chief Marketing Officer, 3DS. "The exponential performance gains we are delivering together with new categories such as edibles and ceramics, coupled with performance materials, full color printing and new physical photography devices, positions our 3DPRINTING 2.0 at the heart of the emerging consumer opportunity."

On January 8th at 9AM PST at the LVCC, North Hall, N264, Avi Reichental, 3DS President and CEO, will deliver a keynote address at TCT+Personalize 'Don't Believe the Hype? - 3D Printing Uncovered' at International CES 2014. Then at 10 AM PST, at the LVCC, North Hall N255-257 Reichental will join fellow high-tech leaders in a special CES SuperSession to discuss society's current relationship to technology and forecast what we can expect for the future.

More information on the CES SuperSession and TCT+Personalize keynote can be found on the CES website.

Those who are not attending CES 2014 can join Reichental for a broadcast of 3DS' extensive showing at CES 2014 by visiting 3dsystems.com/ces and clicking on the link to view the broadcast starting at 4:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, January 7, 2014. For more details on 3DS' 3DPRINTING 2.0 consumer showcase at CES 2014, please visit 3dsystems.com/ces.
    Learn more about 3DS' commitment to manufacturing the future today at www.3dsystems.comand the company's consumer offerings at www.cubify.com.

Wow, that's incredible. A Dozen new products? This could be very interesting! MakerBot is also announcing some new stuff. I can't wait. Wish I was attending.

Seems a bit too good to be true to me. Perhaps they are releasing 12 new Cubify printers.. One in black, one in green, one in blue, one in orange..... 12 different colors?

I can't see them releasing 12 different products. That would be insane!

It looks like it is going to be an exciting week for 3D Printing! Wish I was able to attend.