Close

What's a good high end printer for making stuff to sell online

I've spent a few hours reading beginners guides. I'm ready to buy a printer but need to know what to buy. I am okay investing into a high end one to make tons of stuff with the goal to sell goods online. I'm a marketer by trade and can sell anything but have struggled to source my own profitable items. I now believe I need to make them myself. Please refer me to any high quality 3d printers capable of running a business with. Thanks!

Good luck with that!

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    we need some indication of budget, and what type of things you want to make.

We'll need to know you budget, size of the object you want to print, resolution, materials you want to print, etc..

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by airscapes View Post
    Good luck with that!
    Words of Wisdom. Other words of wisdom here might be "careful how much you spend on that investment" or also "it is hard to see the big picture when you have a small screen" or maybe "Why not sit down and give your mind a rest" or possibly even "that dog don't hunt" Either way if there are 2 things today that you do NOT want to chase after it is mining crypto and selling 3d printed goods. played out does not adequately describe what has been done here.

not strictly true - plnty of things you can make and sell.
    Just don't expect to make any real money out of it :-)

Although if anyone ever releases a conductive filament that actually conducts - I do have a decent money maker lined up.
    Not holding my breath though

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    CA, break the filament habit. We print conductive pastes with other materials all day long.

I don't have a fancy dancy hyrel, and i can't afford one either :-)
    Plus what i want to make is actually a physical thing that needs to be entirely conductive - not just a part of it.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse

Follow kama On Twitter Add kama on Facebook Add kama on Google+
    we are running the 3D printer from 2014, focus on SLA printer, can supply affordable printer and resin.
    Any interested, pls contact us.

Foshan Stek Technology Co.,Ltd