Close

New color changing resin

Hey guys, I'm working on a new tech start-up called ThermoChrome. We have created several types of resins for 3D printing which can change color at different temperatures. Since the temperature threshold can be customized, products made with the resin can have applications in food safety, temperature regulation in buildings to save energy, and heat stroke alert devices. We have also created an app which can be used to report the temperature of the resin based on its color. If you're interested in learning more, watch our video below and visit our Kickstarter at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...m=thermochrome

Quote Originally Posted by dsdesign View Post
    Nice dude, well done. I'm trying to tinker with filament that emits at least faint light (electroluminescent) when exposed to a voltage. How hard was it for you to get to the point you're at now?
    Thanks! It started out as a research project at the University of Georgia in the Medical Robotics Lab. The professor and students involved in the project then decided to keep developing the product and launch a company so I am helping out with the process of raising funds.