Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: simplify3d

Technician
    yes is was changing it on S3d trying to see if it make a difference with some Gaps/Layer Shift between layers im getting . but i didn't know the fact that the firmwares limit the movement....

also i was wondering what average speed works for you . i have found that the default setting are Extremely Fast compromising the print quality . i tamed down to this and still found to be fast for prints like this one i just did .

ABS 0.3mm 230C 15% infill

Attached Images Attached Images

Engineer
    printbus, what pichuete is showing in his pic for the wipe is what i normally see. its just the way it is. the nozzle drags on each layer in that spot changing the look of it. on mine there is nothing actually on the surface that you can feel. it just seems to make the plastic look different.

hi . the link does not go !! can you send me your prusai i3 profiles what you have make ! THX

Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
    This is an .stl file and when I import it, it crashes S3D. Did you send the .stl by mistake instead of the profile, '.fff' ?

Here are my PLA profiles if anyone wants to look at them.

Attachment 4606

HI The link is not ONLINE !! Can you give us your Simplify 3D PLA Profiles please again !!!!

thx

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456