Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

botObjects Not a Hoax afterall - Acquired by 3D Systems

For those of you who have believed that botObjects was a hoax, there is new today that will surprise you. 3D Systems today announced the acquisition of botObjects. In doing so, they will fold the original botObjects ProDesk 3D Printer and use the technology on their new 3D Systems CubePro C 3D printer. The printer, which is priced at $4990 will be on display at CES 2015 this week. Looks like botObject was merely working on a deal with 3D Systems all of this time, rather than trying to scam anyone. I personally also had confidence in them as a company after meeting with their CEO last April and seeing their printer in action. Read and see more about this at http://3dprint.com/35173/3d-systems-...es-botobjects/

Personally, I'd like to get my money back as I've lost all confidence in botObjects and anyone associated with them. So right now my only priority is to be reimbursed. It amazes me that I still can't get ahold of anyone via phone or email. If the printer miraculously arrives soon, I will return it!

Lionel