Close

3D design artist needed for new board game production. (Spaceship)

Hi, my name is Kenny. I need a spaceship design piece for the new game board that will be launch next year. The first picture is what we were hoping it would look like as a finished product. We are currently using a spool as a piece to test the game because there will be an additional piece of bead that can be place on top of the spaceship. (Please see picture) and that what I need the artist to either create a spaceship from scratch or to have one and alter the top side of the spaceship to be able to hold a piece of tri-bead.
    Lets me tell u about the game so u can have an idea. The game will have 6 players, each with 5 spaceship that they can travel around the universe collecting resources (the resource is the tri-bead piece) We don't need six different type of spaceship, just one would do because we plan to have them in different colors.
    I will post more picture and answer any question. If needed u can reach me at wal_rcom@yahoo.com. I need to know the price that you would charge and the completion time as we need to submit to the production line in china.
    image.jpgimage.jpg

I'm still in need of design service, please help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Hi,

Can I clarify before I offer my services, are you actually wanting models of Serenity? if you are intending on making this into a full blown production, do you have access to the rights to use it or is the game not actually based at all on Firefly?

I actually have already completed a printable Serenity model, it is pretty detailed but its not something that was intended for sale.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Sorry, no I do not want it to look like that. The image meant to be an example. As long as it look like a spaceship and have the function that I need then it would be good. Also, I need it to be able to stand on it own with the tribead on top (balance). It could be longer or taller than one inch but no more than 1.5 inch.
    let me know if u need any more detail.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Ok will email you, that is pretty easy.

I have probably more experience modelling spacecraft than anything else...

The last thing I modelled was an Oblivion bubbleship mod for the kerbal space program game, so if I can model that from scratch (and it was a pain) I think I can sort out some mini figs

https://www.youtube.com/user/GeoffroAU
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com