Close

best 3D printer for around 700 $? Printrbot simple or solidoodle 4

So i was looking at getting a solidoodle 4 but every review i see says its somewhat of a nightmare. I am very tempted to get a printrbot simple metal but i still cant make up my mind, it still needs the heated bed and the print space is not as large. Can someone please recommend what i should go with and if there is an even better alternative. Thank you and merry christmas.

My experience with an older solidoodle has not been positive. Whether that translates to the 4, I cannot say.

Technician
    Printrbot Simple Metal hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    Really interested, are there any reviews or videos on it I can check out?

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoyboy22 View Post
    Really interested, are there any reviews or videos on it I can check out?
    Flashforge was one of the best seller in ebay I think 2 years ago, quite good machine. Please take a look at my signature, the marketspace have like...everything you want as for today!

Solidoodle has problems with ther PR department. Also for some reason all of their printers are using an acrylic print head that will fail and it is in the manual that the first print should be a backup of the print head pieces. It blows me away that a company that has been around for 3 years would still be selling something they know is going to fall apart yet they sell it anyways. Not good business in my book.