Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Student
    Follow Stanleymurphy On Twitter Add Stanleymurphy on Facebook Add Stanleymurphy on Google+ Add Stanleymurphy on Shapeways Add Stanleymurphy on Thingiverse

3D Business Cards Printing

Hello everyone,

We have a 3D metal business cards company. We providing High quality black metal business cards, copper, brass, blue, gold business cards service. If you looking unique business cards the reply me. I show you some Design.

Full Circle Partners Metal Business Card

Eurface Etched Multi Color Metal Business Card

Multiple Color Metal Business Card

More Design http://metalwoodbusinesscards.com/me...siness-gallery.

Engineer
    These are very cool. What kinda machine do you use on these?

Yes, Bassna is right. Those business cards look cool and stylish. I'm curious what 3d printer your company uses, if you don't mind me asking.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    very fancy - but what do they cost ?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    No they don't - they have a quote system that entails you giving your details and an actual order before they'll tell you what it costs.
    And that just puts people off. Sites like this should always have an example price and cost for a selection of their products.

And these are not 3d printed. They're etched or engraved or normal process printed on standard stock.

3DPrintBoardPro Member car3less's Avatar
    Follow car3less On Twitter Add car3less on Facebook Add car3less on Shapeways
    True... They are not 3d printed.
    But they look nice, even if they are off topic :P
    Printare 3D Bucuresti

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke

Wow! This is amazing! I found some designs at MyPRINTCloud too.

These are awesome business cards! As professional men say, "business card is most often the lasting impression that people will have of you and your business so it is always advisable to put some effort into creating something that is high quality." By the way, I got my professional business card printed by Printpal London. Their printing services are pretty amazing. You can check them online at http://www.printpallondon.co.uk/printing-services.html

Technologist
    Follow raysspl On Twitter Add raysspl on Facebook
    In any case, these cards look well done.

Today, 3d printer enables online businesses to choose a desired business card, an individual can also choose their preferred color and theme. Within the 3D marketplace, people can get beautiful business cards; people can choose one according to their business requirement.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast