Close

PYOD - Print Yor Own Dildo, Launches on Kickstarter

Amsterdam-based startup PYOD has one mission, and it's right in the company's name: Print Your Own Dildo. The company has just launched a Kickstarter campaign, running through January 15th, to fund their mission. PYOD is working on an app that will let you design your own customized sex toy, which will be 3D printed and shipped to you. Backers to the Kickstarter campaign will be treated as anonymous, so no need to worry about privacy. The pieces will be 3D printed in ABS, which was chosen for its durability and hypoallergenic qualities, as well as its ease of cleaning. Check out more details about PYOD in the full article: http://3dprint.com/31848/pyod-kickstarter-sex-toy-app/

Below is a photo of a PYOD product:

There's no money around to be thrown into this Kickstarter campaign. How do I know? My wife's asking me for sex now because she can't afford to buy batteries.

OME

Add bford903 on Facebook
    "With print lines...for her pleasure."

Staff Engineer
    Whoever said ABS was hypoallergenic? I think they just made that up. There's already a "design your own sex toy" app: http://www.gizmag.com/3d-printed-dildo-generator/32951/ They suggest using the 3D printing process to print a mold, into which you can cast food-grade silicone rubber, which is a lot less bio-reactive than ABS, although I'm not sure it qualifies as "hypoallergenic" either.

Andrew Werby
    Juxtamorph.com