Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've never printed with PLA but from what I know 250 is WAY too high--I think you want it to be around 200.

Odd that it prints without reaching the target temperature. I'm afraid I can't offer any thoughts on the problem there...

Ok thanks alot though been alot of help

I've seen screwy temperature stuff before on a Makerbot. I think your machine might have a hardware problem. I think sometimes the thermocouple amplifier dies. Using a thermocouple in this application is a pretty goofy thing to do, really.

I had something similar and I needed a Makerbot upgrade. It was the feed mechanism, not sure what it is called now. It is a spring tensioner with a little handle. It is best to use the Makerbot built one. I sent my print head to fargo3dprinting.com and they added it for a fair price.

Technician
    Add kennycoulter on Facebook Add kennycoulter on Google+
    Any updates on the problem?

Same issue i have another thread im talking about it on http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...ome-odd-reason ive narrowed it down tho definitely not a code issue

Technician
    Add kennycoulter on Facebook Add kennycoulter on Google+
    Thank you for the redirection. I was thinking yours was an electronic or heater failure...I must have misread.

thats what i though too but doesnt seem that way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12