Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MakePrintable

Hi Everyone,

We are also introducing a new feature in MakePrintable that allows you from reversing GCode files to geometry which means that you can also retarget your GCode files to a different printer other than the one it was built for or edit it in your favorite design software. You can check my blog post about the latest updates in MakePrintable here and below is a video showing the GCode reverser in action:

MXD3D's MakePrintable is ready to bring 3D designs to the printer, offering streamlined, fast, efficient fixes to all 3D files. With many designs available not "printer aware," the team behind MakePrintable seeks to save time, money, and materials in ensuring files go from screen to printer. The process takes mere minutes, finding and fixing errors including wall thickness and other common issues. They launched public beta during Inside 3D Printing Santa Clara. Read more details about MakePrintable at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/102365/makeprintable-file-fixing/

Hey Saayer,
    We updated our TOS, you will always retain your rights to your file.
    We also have a secure feature that allows you to encrypt your file.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssayer View Post
    I see no TOS. If I upload a file there, do I pass my rights on it to them?

Student
    Hi Guys,
    Just an FYI that you haven't set up your pointing for www.makeprintable.com, makeprintable.com works great but www.makeprintable.com is broken.
    I'll check out your site if I have a print issue.

Cheers

Christian

Hey Christian
    Thanks for letting us know, well point it in the right direction.

We look forward to seeing your model and have our hungry algorithms repair it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Just an FYI that you haven't set up your pointing for www.makeprintable.com, makeprintable.com works great but www.makeprintable.com is broken.
    I'll check out your site if I have a print issue.

Cheers

Christian

SelfCAD does exaclty what MakePrintable does through Magic Fix Function, but for free and unlimited downloads...

SelfCAD has a function called MAGIX FIX, turns any object to Manifold....why would I pay for this?

Will it work with huge 3d scans about million tris? And which format is preferable obj or stl, As Artec Studio can export both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12