Close

Student

Stop the Vibration in your 3D printer

I found a cheap quick fix. You must travel to Harbor Freight and buy the 1/2 inch thick foam pads that look like steel plate. They snap together like a puzzle and will remove most of the vibration while your printer renders its magic. I will attempt to include a photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    I didnt something similar, but a bit cheaper, a nice piece of MDF cut to size and then print out some corner brackets and screw them down, but I have to be honest the wobble didnt really ever effect the print quality for me, it was more a noise thing.

Do you know if they carry these at any other stores? I don't have a Harbor Freight in my area
    Abe

Student
    http://www.harborfreight.com/anti-fa...mat-61241.html You can just order it on line. Lowes or Home Depot might have it. Probably be more expensive. If you cant find a local store and want to get it, I could buy it for you and mail it to you. We could use paypal to take care of moving the vast sums of money needed. As you can see from the attachment, Harbor Freight has it on sale for $7.99 US Dollars.