Close

Hybrid View

Using Simplify3D with the Dreamer

Does anyone have a handy reference for configuring Simplify3D to work with the Dreamer? I've been looking online but I haven't found anything extremely helpful yet. Just emailed Simplify3D support and I'm hoping they'll have something.

Edit: is there a way to delete this thread? I looked again at the Simplify3D Community forums and did find some threads on configuring the Dreamer profile; I don't want to waste people's time here until I've digested the information there.

Thanks!
    Last edited by DrUsual; 12-07-2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: New information

Here are the files S3D provided me to import into the program
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mikenmel08 View Post
    Here are the files S3D provided me to import into the program
    For some reason I can't download this file. Anyone have them anywhere else?

is ther any chance to get this file?

I tried already to "update the software, do a reset, and you will find Flashforge Dreamer as one of their profiles."
    but no chance with "my version"

any ideas left? Or where can i find the fff-file i need for my Dreamer?

Thank you so much!

Update the software, do a reset, and you will find Flashforge Dreamer as one of their profiles.

Ohio-based Simplify3D say now that they've partnered with BigBox, BeeVeryCreative, and Mass Portal, Simplify3D Software is compatible with more 3D printers than any other 3D printing software available. Clayton Webster, the CEO of Simplify3D says the new partnerships are a demonstration of his company's dedication to universal support. You can read the whole story here: http://3dprint.com/93571/simplify3d-more-compatible/

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    do you by chance have a pirated version ?
    shame on you ;-)
    Plus this post was 2 years ago. s3d version 3 and onwards would have the dreamer included as default.