Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @DT, one more comment on filaments. We won't force you, but we will make it easier and more fun to use our materials then others. We think that doing so will make our machines more useful to our users.

We'll do that by:

1. Not focusing on making materials sales a profit center, so we can accept lower margins, and thus keep the prices on the low side of average
    2. Providing information (like Slic3r settings) with our materials that will make using them easier and more reliable
    3. Working with materials vendors early on in their development cycle, so we can bring new materials to our customers ahead of the market

Does this make sense?

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by 3dm View Post
    @DT, one more comment on filaments. We won't force you, but we will make it easier and more fun to use our materials then others. We think that doing so will make our machines more useful to our users.

We'll do that by:

1. Not focusing on making materials sales a profit center, so we can accept lower margins, and thus keep the prices on the low side of average
    2. Providing information (like Slic3r settings) with our materials that will make using them easier and more reliable
    3. Working with materials vendors early on in their development cycle, so we can bring new materials to our customers ahead of the market

Does this make sense?

Ben
    I like that. I look forward to seeing what you'll stock. Especially the new stuff that's starting to hit the markets now look interesting, so the stuff I haven't heard of is probably more so. And there seems to be a very rapid development cycle right now.

Great! Thanks for the feedback.

Ben

Add postmahomeson on Facebook Add postmahomeson on Google+
    You literally repasted the whole thing and posted it asking for answers, why?

Add postmahomeson on Facebook Add postmahomeson on Google+
    i like collaboration , we want to see you go out they and make friends with these companies and we can unite these sectors , it would be stronger , i am doing nice favors for you to guide you to getting us closer to the 3d printing norm

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    so did this thing make it into production ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123