Close

Student

[Needed] Someone to Print a relatively simple and small part for me

Hey!

I was looking to get a small piece 3D printed for a clock I am making for my sisters birthday. It is basically a 4" x 7" x 3/4" in block with a couple different channels on the top. Im a college student on a budget, and shape ways and other websites seemed really impersonal and expensive so I've been looking around and came across this section of 3dprintboard so I thought I would post and see if anyone could help me out. If anyone is available and can send me a quote that would be awesome! I have the part modeled in solid works and can send you the file if needed!

Thanks,

Anthony

Student
    Alright, great! Thanks!

Technologist
    Follow RAMTechRob On Twitter
    Sorry, thats too big for my printer. I wish I could help;.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by ablair View Post
    Hey!

I was looking to get a small piece 3D printed for a clock I am making for my sisters birthday. It is basically a 4" x 7" x 3/4" in block with a couple different channels on the top. Im a college student on a budget, and shape ways and other websites seemed really impersonal and expensive so I've been looking around and came across this section of 3dprintboard so I thought I would post and see if anyone could help me out. If anyone is available and can send me a quote that would be awesome! I have the part modeled in solid works and can send you the file if needed!

Thanks,

Anthony
    Email me the files and I will give you a quote.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Student
    Add jordanbanks on Shapeways
    Hello if this project is still available email me and I would be happy to give you quote. Thank you and have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by ablair View Post
    Hey!

Thanks,

Anthony

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanbanks View Post
    Hello if this project is still available email me and I would be happy to give you quote. Thank you and have a great day!
    I never got a reply from him, so unsure as to whether he ever got it done. I needed the parts to slice so I could calculate the plastic usage, hard to give a random quote before knowing how long/much it's going to take.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Student
    Add jordanbanks on Shapeways
    Yeah I know, I got no response too. So you do 3d modeling freelance too?

I do 3D sculpt too!

Quote Originally Posted by jordanbanks View Post
    Yeah I know, I got no response too. So you do 3d modeling freelance too?