Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Engineer
    I still think honesty is much more valuable than avoiding direct answers.
    Because 3D Lac basically do the exact same thing as your Dima adding the fact that there's a 3D printing store in my city I live, I can just go there and grab couple of bottle.

That being said, 3D lac still suck if you're printing with PLA. I don't want to put the whole bed in the fridge to have it popped out, nor use chisel to remove it by force.

Well, when my sample arrives, it's first few tests will be with PLA, then PET+, as they are to be my "go to" plastics for winter months since winter months have most of my printing done inside the house rather than in my unheated garage. While I'm doing some ABS in the house, I try to keep those prints on the short side for obvious reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by richardphat View Post
    I still think honesty is much more valuable than avoiding direct answers.
    Because 3D Lac basically do the exact same thing as your Dima adding the fact that there's a 3D printing store in my city I live, I can just go there and grab couple of bottle.

That being said, 3D lac still suck if you're printing with PLA. I don't want to put the whole bed in the fridge to have it popped out, nor use chisel to remove it by force.
    You're true, honesty is always important:

Well, you ask, we answer, fyi:

3DLac: Hairspray that is used for 3Dprinting. It works... Sometimes.
    Dimafix: Product initially used in the plastic industry and adapted for 3Dprinting. It really works with ABS and large prints. Our real experience. Also with other plastics.

Our experience from our DIMA 1000 printer (470x240x250mm) is that 3DLac is not reliable at all. In other case, we would buy at 1,75€ the product that we are manufacturing, Dimafix, at a much greater cost.

3DLac, 400ml: aprox. 30-40 uses
    Dimafix, 400ml: aprox. >100 uses

More honesty? In Spain 3DLac can be bought from 1,75€ in the supermarket (aprox. 2$), in the store in your city: 19,95$... That's a good deal. We agree.

More honesty? if 3DLac, Aqua Net, Wolfbite or/and another product which you're using meets your requirements at a cost you can accept, please, use this. And also, please, endorse it.

In other case, perhaps Dimafix would satisfy your needs. That's your choice. Our proposal is on the table. 3D printer users can check and choose the best solution. Also the honest one. We're selling it, and we're sharing our knowledge with those that are interested.

Our company, DIMA 3D is a very SME. Honesty is really important for us. We don't like to use this term freely.

P.D. 1 In Spain, monday is a bankholiday. We will try to follow the forum ... but we can't engage to answer before tuesday

P.D. 2 Please, don't apply Dimafix to person's or animal's hair.
    Last edited by dima3d; 12-05-2014 at 01:52 PM. Reason: misspelling

Interesting product especially for ABS. The ability to come off easily when cooled is definitely handy.
    I'm getting the same effect with hairspray on a glass surface, but it's inconsistent. Probably due to the additives for hair

@dima3d, I tried to buy some Dimafix from your website, but you're not shipping to the UK. I sent you a message through your site asking about shipping, but no response. Can you tell me if/when you will ship to the UK?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dkarma View Post
    @dima3d, I tried to buy some Dimafix from your website, but you're not shipping to the UK. I sent you a message through your site asking about shipping, but no response. Can you tell me if/when you will ship to the UK?

Thanks.
    We're replying emails. Today is a local bank holiday ... In addition, monday is a national bank holiday. That's the reason we are something delayed to proceed with communications. Apologies for that ... I'm sending you a private message.

Engineer
    I will CC you one of my contact for the spray, we use French to communicate though. Basically I'll tell him to have a look since he is one of my suppliers.

Also remember resellers will always sell at higher price they don't work for free, they need to pay their mortgage, the shipping and taxe for overseas are to take into account.
    Last edited by richardphat; 12-05-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12