Close

World’s first pressure controlled 3D printer launches on Kickstarter

Thought this group may find this news of interest.
    The world’s first pressure controlled 3D printer (Elemental) is a modular 3D printer that solves three main problems with personal 3D printer technology: ease of use, expense and reliability.
    The Kickstarter campaign launched last week and is about bringing Elemental from prototype to production. See how Elemental is changing 3D printing at

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-controlled-3d

Engineer
    Seriously you don't have to over brag and advertise. It's backfiring at you.

Price is indeed cheap and might be worth to look at, in fact it is worth and might get my approval for my boss spending money on 3D printer.

However here is some constructive feedback that you should be worrying about.

It took me time to figure out you could save resin. At first I thought you were one of those 3D system where we had to pay 5figures resin just to initiate the print.
    It's not clear enough, that you were using saline solution to save the resin and go economic way.
    Please make it obvious, because you are losing potential clients.

Further, your timeline is somehow too vague. Our universities receives funds from government for research and so does other companies. The requierement to know shipping date is really important, say first quarter of July or something like that. Because deadline is the reason why we would pledge a project or not.