Close

Repetier Host NEW version 0.95

Ok here it is , the brand new version of repetier host 0.95, only for windows for the moment(Mac and Linux version will come soon):

http://www.repetier.com/download/

EDIT: slic3r 1.0 included
    Last edited by Mcbride19; 12-18-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks buddy. I'm downloading this right now. Have you noticed anything cool about it?

The preview is better and there are some good things like the overriding for the infill and supports, better analisys etc ...
    Last edited by Mcbride19; 01-15-2014 at 05:31 AM.

Student
    are you saying previous versions of Rhost are better? i dont quite understand your post

No ! not the previous version but the preview of the model inside repetier host

Student
    oh okay lol. theres an option in there that dosent work and it buggs the crap outta me! that "ramdomize start points" i have this single perimeter calibration print that i like for calibrating the extruder and it always tears at the seam where it keeps starting, with or without that option! so annoying!! i havent tried the latest but it still wasnt working back with .95 release

The randomize starting point is an option especialy made for bowden systems(but that can be used also for direct extrusion), it's made to prevent oozing. I don't think that it's an important option for the SD because it's a direct extrusion.
    If you're having ooze at the starting point you may change the retraction option inside slicer. Each time the hot end will start a layer it will make a little retraction so you won't have this "tear"(ooze) !

Here is some informartion about how "fighting" against oozing problems:

http://manual.slic3r.org/FightingOoze.html
    Last edited by Mcbride19; 01-15-2014 at 11:48 PM.